10327
Dave gave Kirsten and me a tour at the Hunterian, where he works as a technician.


This is his office at the Hunterian Art Gallery.


The Hunterian is spread over the campus of the university.

This is the hall were you graduate.


The Hunterian Museum.







Dave shows the lights he made in the showcase.








At the Anatomy Museum we saw some horrifying jars filled with animal and human body parts. I decided to not put any more photos on the blog, not only because it’s too frightening (I hope I don’t get nightmares about cyclopia), but also because afterwards I heard you were not allowed to take photos.



Some old radiographies.

And then to Zoology Museum.










Fixing the door.

Big meeting at Market with the committee and the board.


Poster for the artist talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment